Staying indoors for months has forced everyone to stay at home and many places require 14 days of institutional quarantine. Home quarantine is now a must for a new place to travel and explore. As the country opens up now that the restrictions are being relaxed, one can visit these places in India. However, the ‘Aargoya Setu’ government application needs to be installed and in some places the Covid-19 test is mandatory before entering the site.
Here are some of the places to travel domestically and explore the places and most importantly, arrive.
- Goa: The beach state was the first to announce that the place is open to travel. However, for a short time they had announced that the state would make quarantine mandatory, but now the restrictions are being relaxed and you can now travel without testing or carry quarantine reports with you.
- Himachal Pradesh: The mountainous state is now open to domestic travelers with no quarantine rules, but public transportation is still not allowed.
- Uttarakhand: Another mountain state is open to tourists as the government has announced that tourists will enter the state without a Covid-19 negative or quarantine. However, tourists should register through the government portal.
- Pondicherry:Photo credit: https://thewallpaper.co/natural-landscape-amazing-view-cool-images-sky-widescreen-images-wallpaper-of-nature-plant-1810×1274/
Pondicherry, the territory of the Union and one of the preferred places for tourists, has announced that tourists will be able to enter without the negative result or the quarantine of Covid-19. However, if a person shows symptoms, they must report to the state-run hospital.
- Arunachal Pradesh: Travelers entering the state are screened for viruses using the Rapid Antigen Test. Once tested negative, they can enter the state and enjoy their stay under Covid-19 regulations.
- Gujarat: Photo credit: https://traveltriangle.com/blog/places-to-visit-in-gujarat-during-monsoon/
Gujarat visitors are thermally screened at the entry points. People without symptoms do not need to be quarantined.
- Ladakh:Photo credit: https://www.thrillophilia.com/tours/ladakh-excursion
The Union territory allows tourists if you do not show the RT-PCR test for more than 96 hours.
- Karnataka: Domestic passengers who are asymptomatic do not need to be quarantined and can explore the state.
Add to bookmarks