A Information to Achieve Extra Instagram Followers whereas Globetrotting : Journey Tradition : TravelersToday
If you want Gain Instagram followers If you really want to invest in the brands, products, and services you are promoting, especially when you are traveling the world and cannot always sit in front of your computer, you should do two things in particular: Take beautiful photos of the places you explore and write interesting, if not alluring, articles about your adventurous experiences. Hopefully, with a bit of luck, just taking these two steps alone will attract more followers who want to become globetrotters in their muddy boots.
However, before we venture into the jungle of “how tos” to gain more Instagram followers and at the same time satisfy your never-ending wanderlust, we need to find out exactly what kind of followers there are. According to Amelia Smith, Senior Strategy Manager at Socialpoint and social media blogger, there are three types of followers:
– Wrong followers: These aren’t even true followers. They are fake computer generated accounts or robots that subscribe to your account but do not leave comments or likes because they are not people. As an Instagram influencer, you want brand sponsorship that will attract customers. It won’t happen to the bots. Avoid them like mosquito-infected swamps in the Amazon.
– Non-targeted subscribers: At least they are real people. They see something attractive on your site, like a pretty photo of your face on Tulum Beach, and in turn, they like your account. But they will seldom or never visit your site again.
– Targeted subscribers: This is the holy grail of devotees. The real people who really care about your travel photos, videos, and content copies. They’ll digest your advice on everything from the best daypacks to water bottles to flashlights, and they’ll buy, buy, buy.
In the end, the best way to weed the bad from the good is to check your account regularly. Now that we know what type of followers you are dealing with, how can you gain Instagram followers while adventuring and becoming a globetrotter?
Produce an Instagram TV Travel Series
This one is such a breeze for the serious travel lover and blogger / vlogger that you should drop it all and start your series today. Many brands and services will jump on board Instagram videos by 2020, according to professional influencer Taylor Loren. It’s growing so fast that IGTV’s Product Marketing Manager is creating an Instagram video app for people on the go to browse and hopefully buy. Think of it as Netflix or Hulu for Instagram influencers and their followers. The better, more niche-focused the channel, the more interesting and visually appealing the episode, the more engaged followers you will gain.
Use hashtags on your Instagram posts
First, make a list of hashtags related to your public profile and then use them on every photo you post. These tags should act like keywords that appeal to and attract potential followers. For example, if you are taking photos of a guest house you work with in Florence, Italy, which is conveniently located near the Duomo or Mercato Centrale, you want pictures not only of the guest house but also of the Florence Cathedral and its famous dome . They also want pictures of the popular grocery market. Suggested hashtags could be: #Italytravel, #Florence, #Duomo, #MercatoCentrale. But don’t limit yourself to our ideas. Experiment with what will help you get large numbers of new, true followers.
Collaborate with fellow Instagram micro-influencers
Working with like-minded micro-influencers is one of the best ways to grow your profile audience. Your buyer loyalty can’t help but increase, and in some cases it can double. As brands move more and more towards partnerships with micro-influencers, partnerships make a lot of sense, especially if you can’t always sit at your laptop while hiking Kilimanjaro or skydiving over Santorini. If done right, the followers you gain through your new partnerships will trust your brands with equal enthusiasm. The key is finding the right micro-influencer to partner with. Preferably one whose profile matches yours. For example, if you have a profile that strongly promotes adventure travel, you can team up with a micro-influencer who promotes brands that are also loved by solo travelers.
More ideas to get more Instagram followers while globetrotting:
* *Write an exciting biography about your adventures abroad
* Take an active part in trend conversations about adventure and / or luxury travel
* Create your own hashtags that may catch on
* Run competitions that will attract new followers
* Buy and scale Instagram ads
It’s easy to gain Instagram followers while traveling. However, targeting real followers not only requires time and creativity, like producing your own IGTV show, but also ingenuity and testing, e.g. E.g. creating hashtags that attract a high volume of high quality followers. This also includes working with other like-minded microbloggers.
You have embarked on a great adventure to see the world and promote brands that make the trip a little less stressful. In addition to your advice on these brands and services, many people want to relive your Instagram images, videos, and words as well. These are the followers who rely on you and inevitably hit the Shop Now icon.
Recommended airport readings
* Instagram Secrets: The Underground Playbook to Help You Increase Your Following, Drive Massive Traffic, and Make Predictable Profits by Jeremy McGilvrey
* InstaTravel: Discover breathtaking destinations. Have amazing adventures. Snap stunning photos of Aggie Lal
* InstaStyle: Curate Your Life, Create Stunning Photos, and Increase Your Instagram Influence from Tezza
The US had the highest number of most wanted properties and dominated the Hotels.com Loved By Guests Awards 2018